Spiel & Spaß
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Spiel & Spaß

Habt Spaß (:

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!)

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
jeyjey{3
Groß-Pixler/in
Groß-Pixler/in
jeyjey{3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 162

Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!) Empty
BeitragThema: Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!)   Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!) EmptySa Dez 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Verfasst am: 08 Dez 2009 17:57 Titel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Followed

I was alone. I could hear the wolves deep in the forest and the wind in the trees. It made me There was no light in the forest. Either there was no moon or it hid behind the trees. shudder. There were some mice on the ground but otherwise there was no sound. I walked quickly was nearly running, when I heard another sound. Quiet footsteps behind me. I looked around, but in the darkness I didn´t see anybody. I walked faster than before. The footsteps came closer. “Is there somebody?!” I called. It was stupid. I knew if there was someone, he woudn´t answer. Then I saw a shadow. He mice hid deeper in the forest when I began to run. I didn´t look around and I didn´t stop. But then I fell. I hadn´t seen a stone on the ground. I stood up and ran again. But there were the footsteps again and they were closer than before. I should have asked my friends to go with me. I hoped I would not die here. I tried to imagine tomorrow´s newspaper: “The 15 year old girl Andie Parker was killed last night. It´s a tragic ending for such a young girl.” There was no hope left in me, when I suddenly saw a light. “The street”, shot through my brain. I collected all my remaining strength and stormed to the light and with release I heard the footsteps receding. Then I reached the street. The streetlamps were bright and it made me feel safer. I walked along the empty street to the next bus stop and I didn´t hear the footsteps again, but I still felt anxious. It was as if I was being observed. Everywhere I saw dark shadows in the night, but when I came closer it was always something harmless. I waited impatiently at the bus stop. Finally I sat in the last row in an old bus. Quickly I opened the front door and was home at last. I sat down on our sofa – after all relaxed. But then I suddenly saw something at the window. From the outside something had been written there. I went closer to read the big letters: “DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN SHAKE ME OFF?” I began to scream.

Kommentare sind erwünscht. Ebenfalls Kritik. Die Grammatik ist aber auf jeden Fall richtig mein Lehrer hats gelesen.^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Mellüü.
Mittel-Pixler/in
Mittel-Pixler/in
Mellüü.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 123

BeitragThema: Re: Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!)   Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!) EmptySa Dez 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Wie in meinem Forum schon gesagt, voll 'schön', die Geschichte.
'Schön', weil es ist ja eigentlich keine glückliche Geschichte, aber sie ist
gut geschrieben.
Und ich will, dass es weitergeht :b

Und Jeyjey.....Lehrer können sich auch mal irren :lol:
Nach oben Nach unten
http://mangarine.foren-city.de
jeyjey{3
Groß-Pixler/in
Groß-Pixler/in
jeyjey{3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 162

BeitragThema: Re: Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!)   Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!) EmptyDi Dez 15, 2009 12:48 pm

ja aber es haben 2 lehrer die durchgeguckt.^^

Macht sich sonst keiner die Mühe das zu übersetzen oder warum
schreibt nur Melly was hierzu? Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!)   Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!) Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Followed (Achtung! Auf Englisch!)
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Spiel & Spaß :: Kreativitätsecke :: Ausgedachte Geschichten-
Gehe zu: